Aadhaar card link with Pan Card- Full Process of linking Aadhaar Card – Pan Card online
The Supreme Court has allowed Aadhar card link with Pan card. The CBDT ( Central Board of Direct Taxes) had extended the deadline date to link Aadhaar Card and PAN Card to 31st March 2019. This post will help you for How to link Aadhaar card link with Pan card online, How to check PAN Card Aadhaar card link status.
How to Link Aadhaar Card with PAN Card
1. Link Aadhar card link with PAN Card Online process
A. Aadhaar Card link with PAN card through login with income tax e-filing portal
- Log in to the income tax department’s e-filing portal by entering a log-in ID, password, and date of birth
- On logging in to the site, a pop-up window will appear, requesting you to link your PAN card with an Aadhaar card.
- Details of name, date of birth and gender will be mentioned in advance on submission of the details of the e-filing portal at the time of registration.
- Check the details of the screen with the specifications mentioned above on your base card.
- If the details match, enter your Aadhaar card number and click the “Link Now” button.
- A pop-up message will display that your Aadhaar card has successfully linked with your PAN card.
B. Aadhaar Card link with PAN card without login income tax e-filing portal
2. Aadhaar Card Link with Pan Card by Sending SMS
Reasons for Unable to Aadhaar Card Link with Pan Card
- Pan Card might be deactivated by the Income Tax Department
- Name of the applicant should be same on both PAN Card and Aadhaar Card, if there is any spelling Mismatch, You will not able to link Aadhaar card with Pan Card
Steps to Check Pan Card- Aadhaar Card link Status
By this following steps, you can easily check your Pan Card Aadhaar link status.
(Click for link Aadhaar pan status)
Open Income Tax e-Filing Portal. You can see Link Aadhaar on Quick Links sections. Click on Link Aadhaar.
On link Aadhaar page, You can show click here the for check the status if you have already submitted Aadhaar link request.
you have to require PAN card number and Aadhaar number for the check you Aadhar link status.
1. The benefit of filing an income tax returns – If the assessee has below exemption limit
2. Income Tax Deductions and Exemptions for F.Y 2018-19
3. What is TDS (Tax Deducted at Source)?
4. E-filing your income tax with easy steps
5. Easy steps to improve your CIBIL Score