Process of Online Internet Banking Registration In SBI Bank
How to Register for SBI Net Banking Online
Nowadays, the use of Online net banking activity is increasing day by day. So it’s required to know about How to register a net banking online and by visiting a branch of Bank. Some bank is giving directly open net banking at your home and some bank not offer an online net banking activation from website. Here I am will teach about to register State Bank of India (SBI) net banking even visiting a home branch, SBI is India’s largest bank so more people learn about this process, To Start the SBI net banking online registration, you need to have an ATM card with which you can start the registration and activate Internet banking services for your bank account.
For Registraion SBI Online Net banking following essential details will require for this process.
Require: Before you proceed, make sure you have the following detail with you:
- The ATM card
- The CIF
- The account number
- Your mobile number should have been registered in your branch
- The Branch Code
Step- by- step process for SBI net banking registration
Step 1: One needs to visit the Online SBI home page, www.onlinesbi.com and then Click on Login in the Personal Banking section.
Step 2: click the New User Registration /Activate link.
Step 3: A pop-up will open and you need to fill the registration details with the following details:
- Your Bank Account Number as shown in your passbook
- Enter Your CIF ( Customer Information File) number (which is available in your Passbook/ account statement)
- Enter the Branch Code as displayed in your passbook or statement. If you do not know the branch code you may get it online too.( you require just type in google like your city name and bank name, you will get branch code and IFSC code)
- Click the Get Branch Code link to get the branch code from location and branch name.
- Select your Country
- Enter the Mobile Number registered in your branch
- Select your Internet banking facility transections type: Full or Limited Transaction Rights / View Rights Full or Limited transections: You can able to transect online View Rights: You can only view your balance, bank statements etc but not rights to do transactions online
- Enter the Captcha Code which will be shown in the box.
Step 4: On submission, enter the OTP received in your mobile number.
Step 5: You will need an ATM card for verify the account, From this step you can complete the registration and activate Internet banking services easily for your account.
Select the ATM Card option and click on Submit button. ( If you do not have an ATM card, Internet banking services will be activated by the home branch.)
Step 6: A temporary username will be show on page. Now, Enter a New Login password and save.
Step 7: After completing above process sucessfully, You will require go to the again on Home page of SBI online Net Banking under the Personal Banking section. Now, Log-in by procceed using the temporary username and password
Step 8: Now, You will be prompted to set your own username and password. It will use for loging the SBI net banking facility in future.
However, remember, when you register through Internet banking facility, you will only have the view rights to generate the account statement or check the balance. To obtain Internet banking transaction rights, you will require to contact the bank branch.
If you have the Pre-printed Kit (PPK) of Internet Banking, you do not need to register online as it will already have a username and password created against your account. Above process is only for those who do not have the PPK.
On successful completion of the Internet Banking Registration process, you will have two passwords – One is the log-in password for accessing account details and the second is profile password to update profile and add beneficiaries. The two passwords and username keep handy, It will require whenever accessing your SBI Online net banking facility.